Tampere was founded as a market place on the banks of the Tammerkoski channel in 1775 by Gustav III of Sweden and four years later, in 1779, Tampere was granted full city rights. At this time, it was a rather small town, consisting of only a few square kilometers of land around the Tammerkoski.
Une carte postale de Tampere (Keijo)
Date d'oblitération : 2011-03-16
Pays : Finlande
Dans ma boite à lettres le 18 mars 2011